RE: Video Distribution

> I thought someone would say that.

Indeed, all problems are solved by the switcher :-)

> Whats the lead time Keith?

How long is a piece of string I would guess :-)

> Would I need a transmitter and reciever for each source? Or can I link
> the Scarts through each source or via a switchbox? COuld get
> V expensive
> otherwise.

Depends on what you want to do.
If you link everything via SCART, then you can only watch one source at a
time throughout the whole house.
So if you watch a DVD in the lounge, everyone else has to watch the DVD too.
If you don't link them then you need one Tx unit per device and one rx unit
per destination that you want to receive that source.
Eg: DVD - 1 tx unit, 1 intermediate RX unit to lounge TV, 1 terminated RX
unit to tv in bedroom.
Of course, the number of sources you can play at a single destination then
depends on the no. of scart sockets at that end (or you have a scart
switcher at each destination).

When the switcher arrives, you will need one TX unit per source anyway.  The
difference is you will only need 1 rx unit per destination.

You need to look at realistically how many different outputs you wish to
dosplay simultaneously - ie will all 4 Tv's be in use at once displaying
different sources?
If so then yes, could be v.expensive......

Tony

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com