Re: what does SWBO mean ? - What WAF means

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: what does SWBO mean ? - What WAF means
  • From: "theoldbrewery" <theoldbrewery@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2002 10:32:56 -0000

If I understand it correctly it means "Wife Appreciation Factor", a
key element of any project.

i.e. a high WAF means it works, SWMBO likes it, budgetary approval
for next project etc etc.  It probably also means you didn't mention
how much it cost!

Low WAF means remedial work and /or uninstallation, and frequent
reminders until these things are done.  Low WAF as a result of (or
combined with) high expenditure on a project can seriously restrict
future projects and may result in sanctions being applied.

Bear in mind the benfits of high WAF (as she probably never thought
it needed "fixing" in the first place) are never as extreme as the
possible consequences of low WAF!

Simon

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/