Re: CAN and 1 wire sensors

Thanks for the responses on CAN. Triangle Digitial products do exactly what
I need, but are much too pricey for me. Essentially I want to do data
logging from a car engine bay. Reading up on it CAN is probably overkill
for
me, but can anyone comment as to how robust Dallas 1 Wire ADC sensors are
likely to be? They're very cheap, but under my engine bay it gets very hot,
with lots of vibration, and I presume a car's HT system is not very
electronics friendly?

Regards,

Ray Barnett.