Re: Multiple telephone lines & Comfort system

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Multiple telephone lines & Comfort system
  • From: "psghome2002" <psghome@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 19:19:03 -0000

Graham mentioned that it had a PBX built in (which I'm rapidly
realising I need to do what I want). I couldn't see this in the
specs - am I missing something (likely!).

I'm definately going to have 2 ISDN lines installed (work pays for)
and use the 4 channels for internet stuff [no luxury of cable at the
new house that I'm used to here :((( ] and have a third (private)
line put in for personal calls. All I've got to do now is work out
what combination of Business / Home Highway, ISDN 2e and analogue
lines to spec - any thoughts?

Paul.

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@h...> wrote:
> Definately have to agree with the good service from Seg.
>
> They sent me a new router mainboard to experiment with when I was
observing
> a funny with my router. They sent it to me completely free of
charge, and I
> kept hold of it for about 5 months without them hassling me for it
back! (I
> sent it back last week)
>
> I'm rapidly coming to regard this router as one of the best things
I've