RE: Kodak - Radio Interview MP3 file

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Kodak - Radio Interview MP3 file
  • From: "Don McAllister" <donmc@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2002 19:26:41 -0000

Title: Message

What a complete load of bo**ox the Kodak rep was spouting. Especially along the lines of:

“ ..the offer was only on line for 12 hours on December 30th.. ” yet most of us bought in Jan

..offer removed >from what happened then was certain people bookmarked the site and although the site was taken off public view it still existed in cyberspace. They managed to get to the site….

I find this personally insulting as the guy is inferring that this is an attempt by certain individuals to defraud Kodak. Regardless of his comments,  the offer on the site was still on public view in January, the link was live and addressed Kodaks corporate web site. It was not shanghaied and mirrored somewhere else, it was on their web site. It was their auto responder that confirmed the purchase and sent out the confirmation email. I did not “manage” to get to the site by hacking or other untoward means as inferred by the comments, I thought it was a genuine special offer.

I wasn’t going to pursue this through the small claims court but you know what, I certainly am now.

Thanks for the post Mark.

Full marks to the lady at Radio Ulster for her interview.

Cheers

Don