Re: BIG DOODOO!!! WITH MY HOMEVISION

Future-Homes wrote:

> Can anyone help please.
>
> I have just come home to find my server crashed for the first time in
over a
> year.Not only that it has corrupted the Homevision file...now im in
deep doo
> do,or am I??
>
> The file has not only been corrupted it has disapeared.

I'm no windows expert, but doesn't scandisk or whatever it's called save
all bits of buggered files it can find? I seem to remember trawling
through loads of .CHK files a while or so back looking to save a
recovered file. The majority (or even all) of your file may still be on
there somewhere.

cheers

ant