RE: Cheapest Pronto

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Cheapest Pronto
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2002 12:13:12 -0000

Because BMWs now have head units which are built into the dash, so you
can't fit aftermarket stereos to them. The only way I'll be able to use
mp3 in the car is if they update the software in the head unit AND
produce an mp3 player that interfaces with it. I would have thought (I
may be wrong it happens now and again) that the easiest way to do this
would be to offer an alternative 6 disc CD changer that plays mp3s as
well as regular CDs.

I already get over 400 minutes of playing time with the current system.

Tim.