Re: The SWMBO is RIGHT! RE: Power triggering

> PS - how rough and ready are the HA solutions applied by you
> likewise single guys out there? Does presence of SWMBO indicate
> a more refined setup??

The presence of SWMBO normally means that HA must be proved working before
it is allowed to venture out of the computer room. Holes in walls can
sometimes be negotiated, but often the price can seem extortionate.
Things like plasma and/or projection screens take a lot of planning and
negotiations before any hope of achiving installation - I believe that you
must program in at least 5 yrs negotiations.

Jon