RE: DECT Advice

One other thing I have come to the conclusion would be worthwhile, is
handset naming...

Especially once you get to a few handsets, trying to remember that
"3" is
the kitchen, "4" is the guest bedroom and so on, just becomes
impossible.

I plan to upgrade my entire DECT setup next year to ones that have handset
naming....

Paul G.

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_advancedjmf_3mf

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx