RE: ADSL Problems at Xmas

Normally the tests on the line simple do simple checks for shorts/open
circuits/noise etc.  Some are able to do estimations of the phase dela= y
(the delay down the line for each frequency) - maybe they mean this.

I'd have to say that it is not a universal term as far as I know (but
willing to be educated!)

Sounds to me as if there is a problem with your line and they don't know what it is yet :-)

Cheers
Shane

Subscribe:=A0 ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx

List of UKHA Groups here -