RE: [OT] FreeView Boxes ?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [OT] FreeView Boxes ?
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Dec 2002 12:45:07 -0000

I have an older Nokia MM and one of the very nice things is that it has
coax digital audio out. However I have some problems with my unit - locking
up and bad picture / audio breakup although I think the unit is faulty (it
was an eBay acquisition). The channel changing is very slow too. The Sony
unit I have is not suffering the same issues so I am fairly sure my signal
is OK.
Dixons do sell new versions of this box too for about £129 I think
and
there is a new Nokia unit out around £140. Have a look at
http://www.nokia.com/nokia/0,5184,3221,00.html