RE: OT:Looking for broadband ISP recommendations

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT:Looking for broadband ISP recommendations
  • From: "Ian Willoughby" <ian@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 15:40:30 -0000

Don't you believe it, speed and line drop still play a big part in ADSL che= ckout www.adslguide.org.uk. I am with zen.co.uk who rank top in all ratings= . They are superb and in the 3 months I have been with them I have had no p= robs where as with BT I was lucky to keep the connection up for longer than= 2 weeks and speed was awful.=0D
=0D
R's=0D
Ian=0D
=0D