RE: Autoroute 2002

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Autoroute 2002
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 10:05:31 +0100

Not so lucky.

Most industry has moved out and the Holiday Trade has almost completely
disappeared because no-one can get people or goods to or from here in any
reasonable amount of time.

Nearest motorway is almost 2 hours away and my 50 mile journey to work has
almost 12 miles of dual carriageway....and thats the A12 not some little
back road.

Believe me, reading the same information off the back of a 40mph lorry gets
really boring after 20 miles with no hope of overtaking it. Some bright
spark in governement decided that lorries should be limited to 45 mph on
single carriageways, they obviously live somewhere with dual carriageway or
motorway where you can get past them.

Keith