Re: New Bios.

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: New Bios.
  • From: "Dan James" <UKHA@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 08:45:17 -0000

Morning all

Just to let you know that Me and my Motherboard survived the whole
updating experience, many thanks for the advice, I have to say I had
my fingers crossed throughout the whole expereince!!

Anyhow my machine now accepts the extra memory and 60Gb hard disk
which is brilliant.

I also installed the Creative live! sound card last night, and am
really impressed with this, along with the infa red remote it allows
you to very quickly choose which tracks you want to play through a
clear and easy to use on screen interface, and also then control the
MP3 playing remotely in the same way as a CD player..

So my next step is to add my Pc screen output to my UHF signalling
and then I can control the music from around the house, with on
screen display on any tele. and control through IR!

Not quite a DDAR but will offer great flexibility all the same!

Regards

Daniel