RE: How to build Perfect PVR?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: How to build Perfect PVR?
  • From: "Kevin Hawkins" <lists@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2001 00:03:57 +0100

    Another possibility - ou could use one of the Video Sender product type things that send video on the 2.4Ghz band - they handle stereo ok and go through normal/thin walls - plus they are discounted at HomeBase if you can find one - and ++ they do a model that transmits IR - - I'm sure KAT5 will catch up some day soon ;)

    Kevin