Sent: Monday, October 29, 2001 11:14 AM
Subject: [ukha_d] Loft Clearance

Hi Guys'n'Gals

I'm clearing my loft at the moment, as I am moving house.

I have some items that I have been hoarding and now is the time to let them go.

I am offering these to list members before I stick them on Ebay.

1x DEC StorageWorks tower Cabinet with 7x2gb disk + 7 extra 2gb Disks
1x DEC StorageWorks Pizza Box with 2x4gb disks & 1x DAT DDS2 Drive
2x HP SureStore 6000 DDS2 DAT Drives
2x WangDat DDS2 DAT Drives
1x WaveTek Model 275 (12MHz Signal/Arbitrary Function Generator)
1x Silicone Graphics Indy Pizza box (with camera/mic/keyboard (mouse missing))
1x Box assorted SCSI disk Caddies (5 bays 7 caddies (I think))

Some other stuff that I've forgotten. I'll post when I remember.

I am currently doing photos for ebay, if people are interested I'll put them on my website, so you can have a gander.

Andy

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor