RE: Zoned heating control and HA

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Zoned heating control and HA
  • From: Mike Griffiths <mike@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2001 11:19:56 -0000

Don't laugh but its for my garage
My Porsche kept on having the brake discs lock themselves to the disks
If not used for a week or 2
So I bought a humidifier from B&Q=20
And the problem went away
I've bought a couple of sensors from RS
One was quite expensive RS 348-8289 but it gave a direct voltage with
respect to humidity
As I only can connect to a slave on Comfort ( lack of Cat 5 when I wired
this 10 years ago)
I need too keep the maths calc simple
I also bought an off the shelf unit from RS 313-277 for =A320 which gives
t=
emp
and humidity as I needed a reference point to tell me what the humidity
really was this works well and does give out BCD which might be useful for
in house stuff

The Humidifier works well and when left on reduces the humidity from 82% to
65%
And My Porsche moves smoothly out of the garage

When I get round to the rest I'll post more

I also used the relays from RS combined with the comfort slave panel makes
=
cheap way of  controlling power to gadgets in the garage
Though I have ended up with two consumer units in the garage which makes my
colleagues smile  at me rather than with me ;-)

Mike
Antena
Caernarfon