Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Home Automation Integration and touchscreen front end

RE: I'm sooooo tempted...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: I'm sooooo tempted...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 19:33:50 +0100

*chuckle*

I find it amusing that I'm now an "older biker" ... *grin*

Remember that I'm 220lbs and so even a Fireblade would have a bit of a
disadvantage with it's power to weight ratio! Anyway - SWMBO says no and so
I suppose I'd better not. Mind you - she said that I was now banned from
sticking the projector up on the ceiling and I might do that while she's
away.

By the way Ian ... I haven't forgotten your pics CD ... I'm just cutting a
batch of CDs for various people and getting them together to send out in
one.

Phil

for a year is
> hardly going to matter, is it?
>
> Ian.

Trying to work out what is
> > wrong when
> > someone's shooting is really difficult so I came across a piece
of kit
> > developed by members of the Russian Olympic team, The SCATT
Solution -
> > details here http://www.scatt.com/english/default.asp.
> > Instead of using a
> > laser on the barrel, it uses four IR transmitters on the target,
and a
> > receiver mounted on the weapon. I only wish it had been
> > available when I was
> > trying to coach the junior members when I was at School, life
> > would have
> > been so much easier.
> >
> > Top that one!
> >
> > He who dies with the most toys wins :)