Re: Swish @ B&Q

I found the tracks over beside the "normal" curtain tracks, but
had to
rummage to find the motors.

In one case, I found the motor hidden in behind a pile of net curtain rods,
in another store they were in a battered "swish" display box. one
thing is
for sure: these have not been flying off of the shelves. both of the boxes
got were about three inches deep in dust.

okay, I'm exaggerating, but not by much!

As an aside, I had to use a bit of Gaffer tape (as a temporary measure) to
let the curtain slide msoothly past my radiators rather than catching on
them, and not closing properly. Anyone have an ingenious solution to this?

Also, I see in the archives a mention of the pinouts for the K400 RJ11
sockets. Does nayone have this info? Kwong?

On, >yet< another note that's me and the Fully home automation
compliant
missus booked up for Hometech.. See you all there!

Ian.