RE: Pathwaydata contact

Yep, well maybe.

I think this shows just how far the suppliers on this list will go to keep
us happy. Where else can you find suppliers that will send you the goods
without first receiving payment or offer to setup an AMEX account so you
can pay with your AMEX card?

Vince

At 10:16 24/03/01, you wrote:

>Should this really have been posted to the newsgroup?
>
>Phil

AMEX is not
> > included which means that I couldn't take a card payment. AMEX
> > New Business
> > are closed at the moment but I'll contact them on Monday to set
up an
> > account with them. This could take some time and I wondered if
you mind
> > either giving alternative card details or sending a cheque?
> >
> > I've posted your order as promised and it will arrive on Monday
> > or Tuesday.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Adrian.

This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
For further information visit:
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp