RE: Re: Low Cost Hotels In London for Hometech

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Low Cost Hotels In London for Hometech
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2001 10:28:10 -0000

Remember that people laughed at the idea of putting a man on the moon...

...just as my missus laughed at the idea of electric curtain rails!

1969 saw the achieving of the first and last weekend saw the arrival of the
kit for the second - it's only a short step over the edge of the cliff of
insanity.

Phil

deliveries...

<phillip.harris1@v...> wrote:
> [...]