RE: Re: Caller ID offer from Pathway Data Ltd!

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Caller ID offer from Pathway Data Ltd!
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 19:39:11 -0000

Does this unit work with ISDN2e lines? I have no analogue lines at all and
currently get Caller ID through a combination of TA and CAPI software. This
combination is likely to be a little clumsy when it comes to trying to get
CID onto TV screens via HomeVision as I will have to keep looking for the
log file produced by the CAPI software.

Graham

encouraging...