Re: Now for important matters. (slightly OT)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Now for important matters. (slightly OT)
  • From: Barnett_Ray@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2001 17:06:32 -0000

FWIW, when I've hosted parties in the past I've bought beer in 60 or
so pint barrels. The place where I got it from supplied it with a
beer cooler, C02 bottle and all the bits needed to connect them for
free (may have had to pay for the C02). I asked and they weren't
bothered how long we kept the kit for, so there's no reason why you
couldn't keep it for a while if you were a slow drinker ;-)

This was a few years ago though when I was still a student and
barrels of beer didn't last more than a day or so (obviously not
drunk entirely by me)

I got their details from Yellow Pages but I don't remember what they
were listed under.

Ray Barnett.

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@h...> wrote:
> Are you talking home-brew beer here, or do you just want to be able
to buy
> barrels of beer & have all the pumping & piping kit necessary
draw it