Pictures uploaded

  • To: "Ukha_d" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Pictures uploaded
  • From: "Ian Bird" <I.Bird@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 11:24:24 +0100

I have uploaded 4 piccys for anyone interested.
1) The RS irrigation valves as I have them at the moment. They are in a
tesco bag to keep the rain off and I plan to add two more valves giving me
6
water circuits. I will then build them a box, switches and 'proper' wiring
rather than the spare stuff I have used at the moment.
2-4) These are pictures of the RCS X-10 thermostat as it is installed at
the
moment. The wall unit is under the stairs so cosmtics are not a problem.
When we decorate in the hall I will chase the thermostat cable in rather
than leave it as it is.

Picture names should be obvious (famous last words).

All the pictures are in the pictures directory in Yahoo groups/ukha_d
files.

As always just ask if you have any questions

Ian