Suggestion for a project

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Suggestion for a project
  • From: Frank Mooney <fm@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 16:46:13 +0100

Hello all,

I do monitor the postings every day and would say that you are a
very active group.

I know you are working on a number of projects, But i think you need
to maybe create a system of your own for complete automation of homes,
because it is obvious that within the group you have some serious
talent.

I, In my line of business am always looking to add on, Services to
offer my customers. So in the process of this i have acquired a number
of Automation System CPU's. My query is would the group, As a project
like to receive one of these CPU's to carry out a post Morton and
possibly lead to you design your own. This i will provide to you at no
cost and then maybe after we could talk about sponsorship, etc..

PLEASE DO NOT THINK I AM TRYING TO DRUM UP BUSINESS.

I do not participate in the postings very much, But i do enjoy them and
think you could all do a lot more given the resource, All i am offering
is my 2 pence in the way i can.

If this is not appealing to the group then i will not be offended and
please do not be offended by my offer, I am only trying to help.

Frank Mooney