RE: Light Bulb Life, was: Re: Re: [Development] Lights functions required

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Light Bulb Life, was: Re: Re: [Development] Lights functions required
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 22:20:29 +0100

*grin* I have one of those ... it's a "Massive" branded kinda
"anglepoise"
lamp but with one of those 11w PL type bulbs. It's been in fairly much
daily
use since I started university back in 1988 and it still hasn't failed! I
spent about three years wondering where the hell I would find a replacement
bulb for it if it did die and then they suddenly became quite common.
Wonder
when it will eventually let go?

Phil

Hundreds