Re: Re: Phone related question

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Re: Phone related question
  • From: "Robin Edwards" <robin@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jul 2001 22:05:06 +0100

Mark,
Thank you for comments. Realise I'd not made it as clear as I thought.
I dont want t  open the HH box, just (hopefully) use the cable I laid from
one room t  another. I hid it behind skirting board, routed it between
floors etc in anticipation of relocating my PC.  Now I've got real reason
finish off if possible and terminate it in a pair of plugs at one end and a
pair of sockets at other.. robin