RE: ePODs (this will be my last post on the subject I promise !)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: ePODs (this will be my last post on the subject I promise !)
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jan 2001 17:55:14 -0000

Given the cost of the ePods from the US (once import duty and VAT have been
paid) plus the time involved in hacking them to the V2.x hack stage then I
reckon that Grahams price is very fair and certainly don't consider that he
is "profiteering" from them.

Phil

(Very pleased with his one ePods but seriously thinking of more!)