Re: Digest Number 402

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Digest Number 402
  • From: "Sue Lee" <sue@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 20:05:10 -0000

Message: 11
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2001 14:31:39 -0000
From: "Dr John Tankard" <john@xxxxxxx>
Subject: epods - problem !

Hi done V1 hack easy...

Now on the web I thought I would do the shopping at www.tesco.com .......

Be careful:-(

it does not work,

Neither does www.tesco.com in our experience. Check *every* order you
receive. Out of three orders we had a total of £26 and some odd pence worth
of "missing" items which we were charged for and had weeks of
emailing and
telephone calls to make to them before we had it reimbursed:-(

I don't know what the problem is but the nested frames
under departments do not display ! In fact I cannot buy anything from that
site !

Count yourself lucky! We have changed to another store.

snip

Sue