RE: QED Systemline

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: QED Systemline
  • From: "Doogie Brodie" <dbrodie@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2001 16:39:39 +0000

>Hmmm, as all the boxes use the same remote, correct me if i am wrong?
would
>that not imply that what one uses, the other uses.
>
>the systemline is a audio distribution system and ir distribution
system,
>way overpriced hifi twaddle ;)

Oh ok.... I know there were problems with the cable remotes not
transmitting properly over IR distribution but....

>He has actually tested it, so, hmmmm :/

If he's tested it and it don't work, then it don't work :-(  I read "
but QED say his
system won't work with sky digital" and thought it was something said
by their support lines, not the results of support line, after it didn't
actually work in the house. Oh well, sorry I can't be of any help!

>www.qed.co.uk - systemline for the new system, pretty similar to the
old one
>my father has.

So its a big and expensive version of KAT5, with expensive bells on....?

- -- -[Doogie Brodie]- -- -
- -- -[Senior Developer]- -- -
Total Repair Solutions UK
e dbrodie@xxxxxxx