Maybe this is what some people would call spam...

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Maybe this is what some people would call spam...
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 18:55:29 -0000

...but on the other hand it might be up some people's street.

Just had this through from ColourMailer and given that I'm sure many of you use digital cameras frequently then it might be of interest to you. (I've just been to Marwell Zoo today with my son as his fifth birthday treat and come back with about 96Mb of pics so I'm always happy to see these kinds of offers posted ... If you're not then please don't increase the traffic with a flame war, just delete it!)

Cheers

Phil