RE: Email to sms gateway

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Email to sms gateway
  • From: "Paul Miller" <pmiller@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 15:25:03 -0000

There web site is broke! if you try to set up the fact you want to enable
emails to be forwarded to your mobile, the link takes you back to the home
page :( there only seems to be be one link to follow, so unless someone
knows of another link or has the mail option page bookmarked I cant
activate
my email to sms.

Did that all make sense??