Re: TS was Interface design choices?...

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: TS was Interface design choices?...
  • From: "Andy Powell" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 18:15:13 -0000

Ok,

So I'll assume you've (all) downloaded and installed the Citrix
Client...

This creates a start/programs/ICA CE Client entry which has ICA Help
and Remote Application Manager.

Start the Remote Application Manager.
Select Entry from the menu, then new
Select network connection as the type from the box that appears
then click next
Your machine will now searc for your TS
select your server from the list and click next
if you want a desktop shortcut put a tick in the box
click next
click next
fill in the user details (or leave blank and your server will prompt)
click next
select your app setings from the next screen
click next more options (you don't have to change them
click next
fill in any proxy etx (not required)
click finish

All done  Ta da!!