RE: Young Ones, was Re: CAT 5

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Young Ones, was Re: CAT 5
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 23:51:24 +0100

Strange ... I used to have one on Georgina from the Famous Five (Anne
wasn't
exciting enough - she was too girlie!) when I was really young and Servilan
from Blakes Seven when I was a bit older. Not quite sure what that says for
my taste in women! (I saw a program with the actress who played Servilan
being interviewed just the other day and she said that she used to get fan
mail begging her to go round to guys houses and just beat them into
submission - which apparently she once did for a laugh and it turned out to
be some 30 odd year old guy that still lived with his mother!)

Now I'll stick with Meg Ryan, Uma Thurman, Rene Russo and Wynnona Ryder ...
now that I'm old!

Phil