Integrated home entertainment/PC

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Integrated home entertainment/PC
  • From: <chris.b.king@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2001 17:06:57 +0100

Memo from Christopher B King of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Hi all, long time no type - the Comfort system I installed is still working
great, but I don't really have time to update it at present, but I have a
more pressing project that maybe someone could shed light on please -

I've recently moved into a new flat and have very little floorspace, but
what I do have is an abundance of wallspace - what I'd like to do is get a
PC with an LCD/TFT display to stick on the wall and use the whole thing as
a PC/TV/video etc.  I think Tiny launched what looks like a great value
all-in-one system recently, but their reputation is putting me off, plus
I'm not sure if I can fit a network card in the box they provide (cable
modem being installed on Saturday via NTL).

Are TFT displays at the stage yet where they can be used to watch TV on all
the time?

Chris.

The principal place of business of PricewaterhouseCoopers and its associate
partnerships is 1 Embankment Place, London WC2N 6NN where lists of the
partners' names are available for inspection. All partners in the associate
partnerships are authorised to conduct business as agents of, and all
contracts for services to clients are with, PricewaterhouseCoopers. The UK
firm of PricewaterhouseCoopers is authorised by the Institute of Chartered
Accountants in England and Wales to carry on investment business.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is a member of the world-wide
PricewaterhouseCoopers organisation.
computer.