Re: (Mark ?)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: (Mark ?)
  • From: geraint@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2001 23:02:26 -0000

Snide comments ? I didn't think anything in there was snide, I
thought it was quite direct to the point.

I don't want this to go on any longer, so as I do have the
intelligence (whilst not a genius on your level), I think it unwise
to waste more time on someone with an IQ in single figures.

If you want to continue your slagging off of me by direct e-mail,
feel free, I know exactly where the delete key is placed !

Regards
Geraint (standing up for the non-genius members amongst us)

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Timothy Morris" <timothy.morris@i...>