RE: Pronto CCF files

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Pronto CCF files
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 01:01:29 +0100

Get your backside in gear and add it t  the list s  that you bring it down
with you when you come...

*grin*

You do have a recent copy of your Pronto CCF right? Try hitting the reset
button on the underside of the Pronto and see if that clears the problem.

Which direction is the error coming up? From the Pronto t  the PC or from
the PC to the Pronto? Could be firmware differences, both my Prontos have
been flashed with the latest firmware (Sys V3.62 & App V4.85) and if I
try
to use the original version of ProntoEdit (1.03 - have tried this tonight
just for you Brian) then ProntoEdit on the PC will not accept the upload
from the Pronto however ProntoEdit V1.05 works fine.

Phil

commit