RE: Silent Gliss curtain tracks

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Silent Gliss curtain tracks
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2001 22:23:13 +0100

>Strange ... I'm using the Swish motors and tracks and I cannot fault
them
>... if I had t  pick faults it's that the motors are audiable when in
use
>but that's it.
>
>Phil

I've had a set in my front bay windows for about 5 years now, and by and
large, they have worked flawlessly. I was always pissed off right from the
outset though that they could not reverse bend around the outside edges of
the bay and go right back t  the corner of the room on either side of the
bay - it meant that even when fully open, about 30% of my window area was
obscured by the curtains. Also, they have been known to stick on a couple
of
occasions, (maybe a half-dozen itmes in 5 years), and as you mentioned,
they're not silen in operation.

Apart from that theyre fine! - as the saying goes, yer pays yer money and
yer takes yer choice...

Paul G.