Re: OT: ****ing Maplins again!

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: OT: ****ing Maplins again!
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 23:28:40 +0100

True, but I don't begrudge anyone an honest profit....

I'm happy, as I was after additional serial ports anyway, and preferred the
USB option to adding in extra serial port cards. - Especially after looking
at the prices of the cards in M***ins! - £49 for a PCI 2-port serial card!
-
£30 for for an ISA 2-port card. (No desire to use ISA cards anyway - not
even sure if there's a free ISA slot in that machine...)

Paul G.