Re: Bathroom Light Switch

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Bathroom Light Switch
  • From: Mick Furlong <dorsai@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2001 02:16:49 +0100

hmmmmm anyone recall theremins? (not sure about the spelling...hell it
is late and I am  full of alcohol)..basically it was a musical
instrumnet...flower power days I think...worked on
inductance....closer you move your hands higher the sound...I seem to
recall being able to move your hands in two planes ...pitch and volume
or whatever ;)....one version was a big pole which was played by
running the hands up and down it...sorry wife thinks I am kidding but
it is true :)

Any way wouldn't that make a great no hands switch ala startrek?

CHeers
Mick

.