RE: Supplier of CAT5 cable

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Supplier of CAT5 cable
  • From: Williams Christopher C <CCWILLIAMS@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 14:17:30 +0100

Need a credit card?
Instant Approval and 0% intro APR with Aria!
http://click.egroups.com/1/7101/9/_/2065/_/968872042/

I think you can get special plastic trunking to lay in the floor.  The
top comes flush with the floor and can be removed for access.  I think
it is designed to take 2 15mm copper pipes.  No idea where to get it
though!

Cheers,

Chris Williams

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information
is
prohibited and may be unlawful.