Re: KAT5 AV Units - Update (Was : RE: Re: CAT-5 wiring details)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: KAT5 AV Units - Update (Was : RE: Re: CAT-5 wiring details)
  • From: "Alan Cockerton" <sales@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 20:35:45 +0100

Hi Keith

I noticed in a security mag an article on UTP video tx and rx modules, dont
know if this is of interest I noticed there are some patents relating hope
these will not hinder you development. Have a look at www.nvt.com.

You can count me in for two transmitters and four receivers, they would
also
be of interest for work as more of our customers are enquiring about CCTV
distribution using their existing networks.
Alancc