Comfort, Ace and Webcam32

I have looked at the Comfort interfACE and am very impressed with the
potential, just have to convince my better half to let me invest more
money.

A couple of general questions :

If I connect one UCM which I am going to use as a programming interfACE can
I also utilise this for another interface e.g. touchscreen etc.

a/ If the pc InterfACE is not running i.e. parallel wiring
b/ If the InterfACE is running, both receiving, either the PC or
touchscreen
transmitting.
c/ both running, both actively transmitting and both receiving. I presume
the UCM only requires signal to carry out action and will feedback status.

2 Two for the ACE programmer....I noticed the InterfACE demo for Comfort
utilises the Webcam32 program. Is this a programmed link or will others
like
Homewatch merge successfully. Also will Ace allow multiple login, i.e. user
with full program rights, and users with restricted rights, If so can they
log in together at one time to access comfort.

Thanks

Campbell

Up to 60% OFF food!
Buy Now and Shipping is Free.