RE: More on iButtons

At 18:08 18/05/00 +0100, you wrote:
>I've had a look at this stuff and it seems quite interesting, can it be
>purchased in the UK? or do I have to order online from DallasSemi?

Either- IIRC, most parts are stocked by Maplin, RS, Farnell etc, but there
are wide variations in price, so if you're going to buy lots, shop around!

Dallas also had a free sample offer of a couple of ID chips before
Christmas, it might still be on, but unless you're a good solderer with a
steady hand, you'll probably not want those... :-)

Nigel

Up to 60% OFF food!
Buy Now and Shipping is Free.
http://click.egroups.com/1/4016/7/_/2065/_/958722734/