Re: Digibox choice

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Digibox choice
  • From: peter.white@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:04:40 +0000

Loss of sound also seems to be a regularly reported problem on the=20=
newsgroups=2E  I wouldn't normally mind, but it always seems to happen at
a=20=
vital point in the programme - why can't it happen during the ads?!

That's sods law for you, but I still blame Sky!

Pete=20=

>We do notice perhaps once or twice per night a loss of sound for
perhaps=20=
>1/2 second (Picture is ok) I don't know if this is a problem with
our=20=
>receiver or a network problem as a whole=2E

John

------------------------------------------------------------------------=20=
Toys, Books, Software=2E Save $10 on any order of $25 or more at

SmarterKids=2Ecom=2E Hurry, offer expires 1/15/00=2E=20=
http://click=2Eegroups=2Ecom/1/646/3/_/2065/_/947509682/

-- http://www=2Eegroups=2Ecom/VoiceChatPage?listName=3Dukha_d&m=3D1

=2E

FREE ADVICE FROM REAL PEOPLE! XpertSite is the biggest directory=0D
of Experts on the Web. For a REAL PERSON who will be happy to answer your
q=
uestions!
http://click.egroups.com/1/472/3/_/2065/_/947516808/

-- http://www.egroups.com/ChatPage?listName=3Dukha_d&m=3D1