Re: Survey - Update

Yeah, but do they wear anor...... Ahghhg
In message <20001229094912.I4366@xxxxxxx>, Stuart Grimshaw
<stuart@xxxxxxx> writes

--
Julian Driver

With US & International rates as low as 3.9c a minute from Net2Phone
Direct Plus Up to 1500 FREE minutes; you can call everyone on your list!
http://click.egroups.com/1/10924/1/_/2065/_/978180041/