RE: Questionnaire Preview

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Questionnaire Preview
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <keith.doxey@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 22:03:12 -0000

I count south East as being the bit in a line down and right from London ie
Kent, Sussex, Surrey, and whatever other counties are down there.

East Anglia is a similar size to the Midlands and includes Norfolk,
Suffolk,
Essex, Cambridgeshire etc.

Its the remaining third of the slice across the fat bit of the UK.
Wales on the left, Midlands in the middle, East Anglia on the right.

To use your example below, its like saying Bolton is in the North East.

Keith

East
> is like telling someone from Bolton they come from Manchester :-)
>

> > And a SUBMIT buttom might be handy :-)
>
> The submit button is a deliberate omision, to save people thinking
they've
> filled in the final version.
>
> --
>                                 ,,,
>                                (o o)
> Stuart Grimshaw         www.schoolsnet.com          sg@xxxxxxx
> Special Projects Developer                            t: 07976 625221
> Schoolsnet LTD             .oooO  Oooo.               f: 0870 7060260
>                              \_)  (_/

eGroups eLerts
http://click.egroups.com/1/9698/1/_/2065/_/976658673/