Re: colour camera with mic at b&q

Free @Backup service!  Click here for your free trial of @Backup.
@Backup is the most convenient way to securely protect and access
your files online.  Try it now and receive 300 MyPoints.
http://click.egroups.com/1/6348/9/_/2065/_/967712435/

At 00:04 31/08/00 +0100, you wrote:
>B&Q are selling the Kingavon colour cctv kit for 39.95 . I bought
one, it is

That's impressively cheap!  My B&W Kingavon (which I kept calling
Kingston!) still has a 'herringbone' interference on it, but I've not had
time to track it down... now I've got it connected up with motion detecting
there's more of an incentive to sort out the noise problem!

The Henry's one has definitely got a much better picture, but I may have
been lucky with that one and unlucky with the other, there's probably a
fair bit of production variation with these cheap cameras.

>Also if anyone knows the 6 pin mini din lead what is what, please let
me
>know

Assuming it's the same as the B&W one, I've got a pinout at home, I'll
bring it tomorrow if I remember.  I've adopted it for my other CCTV camera
too (which was a little board camera from Henrys), so I can swap them over
easily for testing etc.

If I forget, or if you have a multimeter, it's quite easy to find it out
for yourself with a SCART pinout list.

Nigel