Re: Question re X10 module

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Question re X10 module
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2000 10:47:07 BST

Yes there is, I was just thinking about possible alternatives to having to
gut my bedroom and lift the floor up.

Also, if the LD10's don't transmit that may rule them out for my use, in
which case I would be looking at the Levitons that Mark mentioned. The
trouble there however is the size of them! - I may not have room to put the
controller behind the switchplate, and might have to remote it by a few
feet, in that case, I would have to run a cable between the switchplate and
the controller, and the same questions would apply to that drop cable as
well. The LD10's might be OK if they support the X10 status request - at
least then I could poll them and get the status. Can anyone confirm whether
this is the case or not?

Cheers.

Paul G.