RE: CM11 (CM12U) and RI (and Pronto update)

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: CM11 (CM12U) and RI (and Pronto update)
  • From: "Timothy Morris" <mail@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 11:43:39 +0100

Thanks Alex, I'll play around with my COM ports, I have set wake on ring in
the bios, but it isn't waking up. Does anyone have a serial breakout box,
so
they can check that RI is in fact asserted?

I've done _some_ work with the Pronto and IR543 to try to get extende codes
working. The good news is that the IR543 does support extended X10, BUT
from
my initial attempts it seems that only a sub-set is supported. I can't find
any definitive information on the subject, but I'll send an email to X-10
support to see if they can help. Kwong, are you likely to be able to get
more infromation on this than me?

Tim.